Board Notes 10/15

Download FSN

WESU Board agenda

New Lock for Board Room and removed key slot for Studio C (now p-safe can’t lock it!)

Rec Fair recap and thanks

– Big props to Izzy YAYYYYYYYY, LB, NG and the rest of our volunteers.

-Down nearly $300, 150 why?

- Perhaps parking, promotions?

- look ahead for sporting conflicts

- thank you to Nina

 

Hard Nipps?

Dannielle will get a poster coming, actually Izzy will, function over form

Security???

- Alisa says how long is it

-  Nov. 16th 10-2am, for security we will ask

Fall Break Programming – students leaving campus are required to get coverage (Hannah)

 

WSHU program changes coming: Switching to “edgier afternoon show” in response to concerns about repeating hour of programming. This helps us offer different programming from WNPR – A good thing. Keeping Sci Friday. (Daniel)

- Here & Now not Hear & Now, will show on program guide once its made

 

Training? (Eliza and Hannah updates)

- Props to Eliza

- Going well—good attendance, 15 on Thursday, 35 on Sunday

- Will catch people up

- Creating a checklist for interning on shows

 

Personnel

- Emailing people who missed the meeting

- MK did service hours needs to record extra show still

- KB missed her show, was very apologetic, board vote an extra service hour

- Video Mixtape, hadn’t heard back, missed her show, no coverage was found

- Daniel Pope, board member, missed his show. Can’t understand calendars. Feels bad. The board issues a stern warning through Hannah

 

Board meeting next week?

- Virgil will finish program guide during next weeks board meeting

 

Ben M out tomorrow for root canal and at Broadcasters event on Thursday

 

Pledge drive – if we are going for November we need to start working on our promos/t-Shirt design – haven’t yet used 80’s design…  mailing list… and email list

Program guide?  What’s up? (Virgil)

pledge drive/fundraising  committee: for Fall/Winter pledge drive – gotta get on this if we are to start in November!!

- Meeting on 10/23 4:16pm of Mary and Ben to talk about the pledge drive everyone is invited

- EVERY board member must make promos for a competition

Budget:   VT
A) The Google Doc needs to be updated to reflect what was proposed to SBC via their new budget request form.
B) In order to start spending, BM would like a spreadsheet to keep track of expenses. Perhaps even the SBC request form (output) would be sufficient.

Other Updates:

-Need Stream Rewind promo

-removing old shows on website (Nate)

T-shirt design due next friday and a 75th logo as well, focusing on the fall design
Announce open board positions for the spring
Work on our promos for shows and pledge drive

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>