WESU Board agenda
New Lock for Board Room and removed key slot for Studio C (now p-safe can’t lock it!)
Rec Fair recap and thanks
– Big props to Izzy YAYYYYYYYY, LB, NG and the rest of our volunteers.
-Down nearly $300, 150 why?
- Perhaps parking, promotions?
- look ahead for sporting conflicts
- thank you to Nina
Dannielle will get a poster coming, actually Izzy will, function over form
- Alisa says how long is it
- Nov. 16th 10-2am, for security we will ask
Fall Break Programming – students leaving campus are required to get coverage (Hannah)
WSHU program changes coming: Switching to “edgier afternoon show” in response to concerns about repeating hour of programming. This helps us offer different programming from WNPR – A good thing. Keeping Sci Friday. (Daniel)
- Here & Now not Hear & Now, will show on program guide once its made
Training? (Eliza and Hannah updates)
- Props to Eliza
- Going well—good attendance, 15 on Thursday, 35 on Sunday
- Will catch people up
- Creating a checklist for interning on shows
- Emailing people who missed the meeting
- MK did service hours needs to record extra show still
- KB missed her show, was very apologetic, board vote an extra service hour
- Video Mixtape, hadn’t heard back, missed her show, no coverage was found
- Daniel Pope, board member, missed his show. Can’t understand calendars. Feels bad. The board issues a stern warning through Hannah
Board meeting next week?
- Virgil will finish program guide during next weeks board meeting
Ben M out tomorrow for root canal and at Broadcasters event on Thursday
Pledge drive – if we are going for November we need to start working on our promos/t-Shirt design – haven’t yet used 80’s design… mailing list… and email list
Program guide? What’s up? (Virgil)
pledge drive/fundraising committee: for Fall/Winter pledge drive – gotta get on this if we are to start in November!!
- Meeting on 10/23 4:16pm of Mary and Ben to talk about the pledge drive everyone is invited
- EVERY board member must make promos for a competition
A) The Google Doc needs to be updated to reflect what was proposed to SBC via their new budget request form.
B) In order to start spending, BM would like a spreadsheet to keep track of expenses. Perhaps even the SBC request form (output) would be sufficient.
-Need Stream Rewind promo
-removing old shows on website (Nate)
T-shirt design due next friday and a 75th logo as well, focusing on the fall design
Announce open board positions for the spring
Work on our promos for shows and pledge drive