WESU 88.1 FM http://wesufm.org Alternative Radio Since 1939 Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:36:25 +0000 en-US hourly 1 https://wordpress.org/?v=4.7.5 http://wesufm.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/wesu-faveicon.png WESU 88.1 FM http://wesufm.org 32 32 Board Meeting Notes — 5/2/17 http://wesufm.org/board-meeting-notes-5217/ Sun, 07 May 2017 21:36:45 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4098 Continue reading ]]> WESU Board Meeting — 5/02/17

T-shirts:

  • Pink on pink for the board? YES! Give list of sizes to ben M.

Summer programming:

  • Xandra is going to listen to some Pacifica episodes
  • Ben M. reports someone called about why the second hour of 1A isn’t played?
  • Rearranging some programming but all seems to be in shape!
  • Summer board? Included in email about staff meeting
  • Wesleyan classes who have been producing shows: one class is trying to create website w/ audio files — get those files on the WESU soundcloud account — we need to archive more on the soundcloud!

March for Education email:

  • They want a WESU representative at their meeting
  • Do they want a psa?
  • Response: happy to spread the word.

Production:

  • Pledge drive promos!!! Ya’ll gotta do em

MASH sept. 9th

  • Wants us to broadcast live? Not likely -> don’t want to interrupt regular shows
  • Would like to host a spot!
  • HN: work w/ WESU for sponsorship and promotion — mash is in collaboration with bookstore and thinks that WESU would be a great bridge because it is already involved with Wes and community → how to get students to be on campus but connect the community and campus with music
    • Dream would be livestreaming into the bookstore
    • WESU physically w/ bodies or tabling or record sales represented
      • Broadcasting via instagram in the bookstore
      • We can frame ways to promote the event — support of WESU comes from the CFA
      • WESU tabling w/ merch, records, banner

JSL

  • Wants to host a WESU benefit event at his banquet / fully catered and staffed space
  • Make sure there is a specific cause
  • Talking to alumni, university people

Personnel:

  • People need to sign up for practicals!

C email:

  • Abby will send out the email about 9/11 WUC tomorrow!

Meeting on Sunday:

  • Send out a reminder via email!
  • Elections — 2 min tops for speeches — Abby will time it
  • We will need ballots — Babe will bring them!
  • paul !!! the ice cream guy will be there!

Potential for WESU vintage t-shirt shop!!!

  • A lot of tshirt design options now
  • Opportunities to do custom stuff
  • They would maintain website and sales and would just send us checks — 50/50 above cost
  • Individual DJs could do shirts! So cool!
  • Ben M. will start planning and start up during the summer
  • There will need to be a launch — but not step on toes of pledge drive
]]>
Board Meeting Notes–4/25/17 http://wesufm.org/board-meeting-notes-42517/ Sun, 07 May 2017 21:33:51 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4096 Continue reading ]]> WESU Board Meeting — 4/25/17

9/11 WUC:

  • Finalizing plan moving forward, hoping to reach a compromise and work together on this
  • Introducing the guests is a big problem for people on the board. People want the show to recognize its complicity in the guests’ more controversial opinions and thoughts. We definitely owe C an email asap!
  • Concern about promising a show spot to C and then not being able to grant it to her. Concerned about someone needing to add or not add that show at the given point in time. Solution to give C our concerns and invite her to do training. She can reapply once that’s over, and the show will be reviewed again hoping to see a demonstrated change in the show/an acknowledgement of concerns. 
  • Making it clear that it’s a new show application and we’d be treating it as such with a new show and making a conscious effort to treat this show fairly
  •  Determining this would be the job of the Program Director’s job and also Public Affairs Director, but would go to the board if there’s disagreement. Ultimately then would be up to next year’s board of directors.
  • Important to frame board’s thoughts as concerns rather than stipulations–avoiding a checklist of stuff for the show to do because we are not interested in controlling the show.
  • This should also lead to us creating long-term public affairs codes for the coming years. Important to look at long-term solutions to problems such as this.
  • Hadley and Ben G. working on a concern document and we’ll send it to the rest of the board before next week’s meeting
  • What will be the training timeline? Not looking for reintroduction into the summer program. Maybe better to have her train in the fall so that there can be a conversation about the show application if need be. And it would be beneficial for her to go through an official training in the fall with community members.

The Mash:

  • This event is happening in the fall, and HN wants to collaborate with WESU
  • He might also just want our name on the event.
  • The only thing is that we can’t stream from a business because it’s a commercial incentive.
  • Wyatt will invite him to next week’s meeting!

Staff Meeting:

  • Not this weekend but the following weekend.
  • We need people to run for the board!
  • The deadline for letters of intent is one week before the meeting.
  • Abby will send out an email to the staff letting people know about board meeting election. Send an email roundup!

Pledge Drive:

  • Pledge drive promos are in there says Lara!
  • Pledge drive promo contest happening now–they are due two weeks from today!

R&C Event:

  • People want to do a senior week event. Beth will send Ben M who wants to stay and what the event is. Beth will also get it registered!

Training:

  • There are tests on the board room table. 20 people did not show up to take the written exam! People will be coming to board hours. Put them in her mailbox when you’re done.

MD:

  • Father John Misty sent a station ID–wow!
  • Helly will forward to the board!
]]>
Spring Pledge Drive ’17 http://wesufm.org/spring-pledge-drive-17/ Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:26:29 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4081 Continue reading ]]> #FF0000 Raised $20,000 towards the $20,000 target. WE DID IT!! Thanks to the generous support of 223 WESU listeners, friends, and family, we met our pledge goal of $20,000 in the nick of time to wrap up our fiscal year.

On behalf of all WESU listeners, thanks those of you who help us pay the bills and keep the wheels turning. Your financial contributions along with the volunteer work of our DJs is what keeps community radio alive at WESU!
___________________________________________________________

 

WESU needs you to help pay the way! We depend on listener support to cover nearly one third of our operating expenses. That means we need to raise $20,000 to support our unique mix of public affairs and free form community programming, this spring.

Help ensure the programs you value have a home on the radio! We’ve got your back and hope you have ours!

We’ve got some great new thank you gifts including a new T-Shirt and a tote / record bag as well as some new twists on old items in thanks for your support! Donate today!

]]>
WESU Presents Amy Goodman 4/22/17 http://wesufm.org/wesu-presents-amy-goodman-42217/ Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:51:41 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4074

]]>
WESU Spring Record Fair – New Date 4/22 http://wesufm.org/wesu-spring-record-fair-new-date-422/ Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:52:17 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4066

]]>
4/9 WESU Spring Community Record Fair Postponed http://wesufm.org/49-wesu-spring-community-record-fair-postponed/ Fri, 07 Apr 2017 19:32:31 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4062 Continue reading ]]> With a Road Race in Middletown this Sunday, that will constrict and block access to much of Wesleyan Campus and the surrounding area, WESU 88.1FM has decided to cancel the Annual WESU Spring Community Record Fair, scheduled to occur this Sunday from 10am-4pm.   The Road Race, which brings thousands to the streets of Middletown, weaves its way through the Wesleyan University campus and surrounding neighborhoods down to Main Street. “I’ve been working to develop an access plan for patrons to get to our venue but in the last 24 hrs I have learned that the only viable plan will create undue burden for vendors and patrons.” laments Ben Michael, WESU General Manager. “This is an important event for our community and our fundraising efforts. We feel awful about this decision but we feel it is prudent to reschedule and are working on a date in the near future.” Michael says.

The popular annual event features dozens of vendors from across the North East who sell Records, CDs, cassettes, and music memorabilia and is enjoyed by students and a wide range of record crate digging patrons from across the region. For ten years WESU has been organizing these events in the fall and spring. The Funds raised roughly 10% of the station’s annual fundraising needs.  “The WESU Community Record Fairs have developed a great reputation among patrons and vendors alike. It pains us to cancel this weekend’s event, but ultimately we feel it is in the best interest of our community to do so.” Michael claims. Due to the race route, both roads (High St and Washington Terrace) that access the fair venue on Wyllys Ave will be closed for much of the duration of our event and the closest parking options for patrons would be several blocks away, making the event inaccessible for anyone with a physical disability or mobility issues.  Beyond that, patrons would have to navigate the race route, barriers, and police escorts to cross intersections to get to our event. Stay tuned for information about a new date for the Record Fair in the coming week.

]]>
Board Meeting Notes — 4/4/17 http://wesufm.org/board-meeting-notes-4417/ Wed, 05 Apr 2017 15:35:48 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4058 Continue reading ]]> WESU Board Meeting — 4/4/17

Public Affairs Director:

  • Welcome Xandra! Got her set up with a key to the board room. Thanks for stepping up! Her board hours will be on Friday.
  • But Wyatt doesn’t have a key yet 🙁 c’mon, Wyatt!
  • Beth’s mom made cookies for us. Wow, thanks Beth’s mom!

HADLEY’S THESIS IS THIS WEEK!

  • Reception is tomorrow, Wednesday, 4-6pm in the Zilkha Gallery! COME ON OUT! It will also be up all week.

Events:

  • Amy Goodman
    • Trying to book Usdan 108 for Amy Goodman but ran out of available event bookings for Wyatt–can someone else book it? It looks like it is already booked.
    • Right now we have Beckham booked! But we are worried that this might be too big.
    • What is Usdan 200? DFC? But it is lunch time at noon.
    • We could book two spaces and then decide which one to pick in a week when we see how many people might be coming.
    • Decision is to stick with Beckham
    • Ben G will respond to ET, and we have the bookstore as a backup
    • We need a press release and promo for this! The time is set for 12-1:30pm.
    • We will also need a Facebook page and poster for this.
    • Question of admission for Amy Goodman. What about a pay what you want sliding scale? That way we would not turn anyone away and we could use Ben G’s venmo for donations there.
    • We can pull out the donation box!
    • Who can make a poster for Laura Walker and Amy Goodman event? Wyatt will make a very simple one.
  • Change in time for Laura Walker
    • They want a change in time from 12:30-1:30pm. Wyatt has a room booked, it’s in Downey 113.
    • Do we have posters for this event? No, we don’t. Could be a lunchtime series poster with both Laura Walker and Amy Goodman on it? Wyatt is on it.
    • How many people can come? We are expecting it to be somewhat full, around 30 people.
    • Unfortunately it seems like community members cannot come. Email the staff telling them that they can come, though.
  • Record fair is coming up this Sunday!
    • Someone else just signed up with a car for setup/breakdown. We need one more person to do DJing with vinyl but otherwise we are basically set. Worst comes to worse, Wyatt can do the last DJ spot.
    • Abby will send out an email to tell people about the Laura Walker event and for the DJ set.
    • Will we be okay with load-in/load-out? We always need more help! But we have enough cars.
    • Logistical challenge: the road race on Sunday. We are in contact to figure out how this will affect us. As long as we can be done by 10:30, we are clear for load-in. At 11, they will shut down High Street until 1pm. Ben M will reach out to all vendors in advance. How will vendors get to us? CL’s advice is to advise people to park outside the Goldsmith Family Cinema, so we will need big signs to direct people. We want to make sure we can get people to the alternate parking lot. These details should go on our Facebook events and they should go out to all the vendors (Ben M will do that).
    • Beth, post on social media/FB event page with the DJ lineup!
    • Flyers? There are some full-sized flyers that Ben M made over break, and we need to get them out around campus. Wyatt can do that Thursday.
    • Beth and Helly will be there on Sunday!

Pledge Drive:

  • Finalizing merch designs. Need to get all of our premiums in order so that the mailings can get out.
  • Bumper sticker made by Wyatt. It’s super cool! How much will it cost? It has a lot of colors. Ben M will look into it too.
  • Colors for totes?
    • We are thinking about doing black on the normal canvas bag design.
    • What about an extra color? It doesn’t seem like it will cost any extra. We might just stick with the normal canvas bag design because it might be more popular.
    • Tote bag order needs to go in tonight and we’ll have it for the record fair.
  • Colors for shirts?
    • Design that Julia/EA made is done. And it’s SO good! Beautiful!
    • What about colors for this? We don’t need to make the decision tonight, but we are thinking white-on-black. Ben M will send out the original design and board members can mess around.
    • For the older shirt design, it would translate well to white-on-black. Or white-on-navy?
  • PR for the pledge drive needs to be sent out by Beth shortly!

Julia/Training:

  • One more week of classes, going well. About 30ish people are still in training, which is great.
  • Tips and tricks email will be sent out to the staff soon.
  • Hoping to have the practical exams relatively early this year.

Rosie Dawson:

  • It was great to have her at the staff meeting! That was a really exciting thing to have at the staff meeting.
  • She is still on campus and the work is being made for WESU. We are hoping to get one one-hour show or two one-hour shows that can be broadcast over the summer.
  • Another class is happening that Abby is in that needs a lot of radio support (Responding to Political Turmoil). Every week, they have a guest speaker or two (professors) and they talk about a moment of political turmoil. Every student in the class will interview one of the professors and Abby will help create a one-hour episode for each one.
    • There will be about 15 episodes for this and 2 episodes for Rosie Dawson, so we can try to fit that into the summer schedule
]]>
WESU Board Notes — 3/28/17 http://wesufm.org/wesu-board-notes-32817/ Fri, 31 Mar 2017 21:38:26 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4053 Continue reading ]]> NOTES! live ! from board meeting!

  • Wyatt/Events:
    • Only 5 more spots to fill for record fair volunteer positions!!
    • Laura Walker: Currently just a student event, but trying to make it registered for community
    • WESU record fair facebook event: there are two events w/ different hosts → might as well just leave it as is, more visibility
    • Wyatt made an amazing new bumper sticker!
    • Amy Goodman event: Wyatt can help organize but can’t actually attend — April 24th
    • Record fair: We are making posters this weekend, and Lara will make different promos, Beth working on a press release
      • Lara made a new promo for the Record Fair
    • Can’t use the parking lot for WESU BBQ — but Ben M is working on it w/ Public safety — woohoo will be fun!
    • WesFest: April 14th 2:40-3:40 — on schedule, it will be an open house for prospective students
    • Rosie Dawson: producer with BBC — she is coming to the staff meeting!
  • Pledge drive!
    • Merch:
      • Shirt: new design is done! — Julia plans to bring the design during her board hours on thursday
      • Recycled design: the orange one from two years ago but it will not be orange — how about white and brown?
      • Middletown Youth Radio Project shirt? — trying to get the kids to design it or might recycle a shirt design. But will hopefully have soon!
      • Tote bag! Do we have money for it? We want to use the blue shirt design for the tote bag — need to get it soon so we are going to talk to Ben M
    • Promos:
      • No promo competition for pledge drive right now, sadly–but people make promos!
  • Hadley / Program
    • Two people have dropped their show! Bring this up at the staff meeting
  • Babe / TECH
    • Calendar set through the end of April–great job!
  • Message from David Bauer about WESU by-laws
    • Address the concerns at the next staff meeting — we are always open for discussion — invite people to board meetings again — people should voice their opinions! We are an elected board and people can come to any of our board meetings, board hours, see our board notes, … etc
  • Discussion of potential meeting with CL — frustration w/ board dynamic–how can we solve this?
  • We have a lot of events to bring up and discuss at the staff meeting–Amy Goodman! Laura Walker! Record fair! WesFest open house!
  • 9/11 WUC
    • Ben M : need to work on mapping a compromise
    • We also don’t want to babysit/constantly monitor the show
  • We still need a community liaison — mention at staff meeting
]]>
Board Meeting Notes — 3/7/17 http://wesufm.org/board-meeting-notes-3717/ Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:46:42 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4050 Continue reading ]]> WESU Board Meeting — 3/7/17

Meeting with CC of 9/11 Wake Up Call (These notes are more of a play-by-play than a summary since it was a very long discussion):

    • We are in a new meeting space outside Ben M’s office because we have many guests this meeting. Three DJs and Rick are also here. Thank you everyone for coming!
    • CC would like to hear about the evidence and justification for not airing 9/11 Wake-Up Call. Response that over the past year or two, people have been listening to the show and found guests or people whose clips that have played on the show that we don’t find credible and we don’t want to provide a platform for those voices. We don’t think those opinions or voices have been investigated. Specific concerns are guests who espouse beliefs that the Holocaust or Sandy Hook did not happen.
    • CC says that she never had a guest on the show who doesn’t believe the Holocaust or Sandy Hook happened. Abby points to James Fetzer as an example, but CC says that she never mentioned his websites or promoted him in other way. Abby also points to Christopher Bollyn, who has never been on the show but whose work has been promoted on the show. She notes that Bollyn has talked about the “Jewish-controlled media” and that he has written for a publication noted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a “hate group,” but CC challenges that the SPLC may not be credible.
    • CC is concerned about guilt by association, but the board is concerned that guests on the show are promoted as credible but are not credible. Abby says that we don’t believe WESU should be a place promoting such voices unchallenged. CC does not understand or agree with those concerns.
    • H, a DJ, says that she is questioning how this investigation into the 9/11 Wake-Up Call show started. Is it one person who heard one show? She is also concerned about guilt by association. H has guests on all the time about mental health and is concerned about having to account for everyone’s views. Where are the guidelines?
    • Adam wants to draw a distinction between all of the things, saying that CC did not preface the speech by Fetzer by acknowledging his questionable views about Sandy Hook or the Holocaust. CC agrees that she doesn’t do that with any of her guests, but Adam argues that the context of the guests is very important and has been ignored on the show, not only in Fetzer’s case but in many others as well. He compares the incident to recent events at Middlebury College and how context about the guest in that incident was provided. CC says she would be open to providing more context and recognizing other harmful and dangerous things they have said in the past.
    • Ben M saying that Adam’s concern is understandable, but he thinks that everyone is going to react however they are going to react. The proper response is to bring attention to the host in order to find a compromise. He wants to take into account the board’s, listeners’, and the producer’s concerns.
    • Adam says we can agree that the process was flawed but that we should focus on what we can do in this moment, which is why we are meeting with CC in the first place.
    • Abby thinks that we disagree on individual claims, but we are arguing guilt by association because we are saying that the guests are not credible and espousing hateful views. The board is concerned about the presentation of guests, which is CC’s responsibility on her show. Ben M explains the board’s concerns, saying that there are guests promoted by the show that the board is not comfortable with the station promoting without question or scrutiny. CC disagrees, saying that Fetzer is a credible guest since he is a professor and she has not found anything to fault on what he said on her show.
    • Lara says additionally that we have limited spots for syndicated programming so we wanted to fill those spots with shows that we feel proud of and don’t have concerns with.
    • Ben M saying that the evidence is not representative of the entire spectrum of the show and that the show has been widely supported by listeners. He suggests a disclaimer for the show.
    • Adam is worried that he doesn’t feel as if the show is adhering to the mission statement, and Lara adds that the political climate of what “marginalized perspectives” means has changed in the nation. Lara says that we feel like the guests being legitimized on this program are doing harm to marginalized communities in this country, not necessarily on the show but in general. She says that if she tuned in and heard Alex Jones without any questioning of his beliefs, she wouldn’t tune into the station again. Adam also says that 9/11 truthers should not be thought of as marginalized voices because they are not systematically oppressed by the state, denied housing, denied jobs, etc. It’s hard to equate two different marginalized perspectives in that 9/11 truthers is not an identity being discriminated against.
    • L, a DJ, observes that the show has been on for seven years but it is still a syndicated show, which reflects a larger issue that it hasn’t become a WESU show. He believes despite having fundamental disagreements about the content that the station has an obligation to do right by the show because of the length of time it has been on air. has an observation about the syndication part. Another DJ, M, agrees, saying that CC has expressed willingness to tweak her approach which shows good faith.
    • In order to reach a compromise, Adam says that we need to understand each other’s rationale.
    • Responding to L’s concerns, Zazie Zazie says that for our schedule first we put in the programs that we do in-house and everyone goes through a show application process and we review them all. A syndicated show has no review process, and we just change it every year depending on what fits best for that. There is no mechanism for reviewing it. The other changes made this year were done without any review. That’s how this programming decision happened because there isn’t a review mechanism for syndicated programming. She says that ethical concerns are always a factor in programming decisions, including the decision to reduce NPR programming.
    • Abby says that we are not banning CC from being a staff member or having a show and therefore that we could review the show in the future. CC would even be willing to never air these guests or programs again.
    • H reads the mission statement, which says that WESU airs material generally absent from the airwaves and provides opportunity for social and political engagement. She says that this show fits in with that. As a community member and producer and host, H feels very left out and very confused. What are the criteria for filling or not filling the other syndicated slots? She is concerned about board turn-around every year and wondering about how we are going to think about things that will change from year to year because the students change. It leaves some DJs in a state of confusion as to what is going on and what we can refer to for help. Abby agrees, saying we should talk more about board continuity.
    • CC states again that she doesn’t think the guests she has on are uncredible. Wyatt brings up the idea that people who espouse anti-semitic or xenophobic views might be uncredible. We get to a point where we might simply disagree on these issues.
    • Beth is saying that this conversation has been happening for six weeks, so her suggestion is to look towards the future but the problem cannot be solved in one meeting based on its past. She expresses disappointment in communication, but wants to move forward with more clear discussion.
    • Ben M is saying that the board’s concern is if CC is having people on the show who are known as anti-semites, it is necessary to acknowledge those things during the show. It’s about asking those guests the hard questions. Ben M’s suggestions are to create a disclaimer (which we should be doing for all public affairs shows), to offer varying viewpoints, and to say if you take issue with anything you hear please let us know if you find it inappropriate. CC expresses that she is open to these ideas. Ben M also suggests that she go through the training program to create standards for her and her show and a process for review through show applications. If we are a community station, our biggest standard should be to respect each other and have an open communication.
    • Ben G says that he is open to Ben M’s suggestions but we still need to figure out what those ideas and changes would be to properly address the board’s concerns because, at the moment, CC is willing to compromise but does not understand or agree with why the board is concerned. Beth agrees, saying that the conversation can’t be over after all of these weeks of debate.

 

  • A proposed solution during the meeting: sending CC our concerns and outlines of what we would like to see, CC responding to those concerns in a detailed and concrete manner, and having her go through station training and a show application process to see if our issues have been addressed.
  • Zazie addresses other concerns that CC has said that the board’s decisions are influenced by outside sources in emails. The board says that there is no one influencing them, and that these allegations have been off-putting and threatening. CC apologizes after L also insists that this is not the case.

 

  • Ben M is asking for any last perspectives to hear from before we wrap. We are not at a place where we can make a plan moving forward. The board needs to regroup and where we are with this moving forward but this lays out a path. This may take awhile since students are on spring break the next two weeks.
  • Ben M says it is a natural thing to have a problem like this. It is important that we have a public affairs guideline to prevent situations like this. The guidelines should in the long run prevent situations like this.

CS Production Help:

  • Will anyone be here over the summer? CS wants someone to help her with production stuff, but no one in the room knows of anything. She should email the staff, but we will keep looking.

Board Note Discussion:

  • Board notes kept as a resource and abbreviations for privacy, but they are open for anyone who asks. We need to make sure they are up to date and very clear and specific but the abbreviations need to stay in there for confidentiality.

Beth/PR:

  • WesFest is coming up and Beth booked it! It is April 14th and she applied for an Open House like we did during Parent’s Weekend. It would be 1-2 hours. This is a Friday.
  • Beth also says that staff members joining the discussion today was great and we should do that more. It would be great to have a united staff of WESU so that we can all be on a similar page.

Record Fair:

  • We need to get a Record Fair FB page out there before spring break hopefully. Wyatt will do that before spring break and Lara will get a promo out there.
  • Vendor with a disability wants to use the first floor since he can’t use elevators, but we will make space for him on the floor and move some of the tables upstairs. Wyatt will forward the info to Ben M.

Wyatt/Events:

  • Room for Laura Walker is in Downey with a capacity of 50 people. It’s lecture style but still small enough to be cozy. It is April 7th, Wyatt just asked if it would be okay to open up the conversation to community members.
  • Wesleyan events staff said that the parking lot for a block party is no-go because of safety concerns, but Wyatt and Ben M want to talk to CL about it. The other idea would be Andrus, but we want it to be a community engagement thing instead of just geared to students. So we should talk to CL about this.

Spring Break:

  • If stuff happens over break, Helly and Ben G will be here for the second week.

Hadley/Programming:

  • Spring break programming looking good – still a number of open spots.

StreamRewind Issues:

  • Ben M didn’t have a problem making an account yesterday, but new members are telling Babe that they are having trouble making an account.
  • It might be a glitch since it is working now. Seems like it could be working now.
  • Babe says that the calendar is good through the end of April now.

Studio B Desktop Files:

  • Where did all of these files go? All the desktop files are gone, which has hurt some staff member’s files.
  • It must have happened between last Saturday and now. Ben M will alert staff that we shouldn’t save stuff on the desktop or delete people’s work.

Bumper Stickers/T-Shirts:

  • The sooner the better for these things, especially since we are getting back from break so late.
  • Wyatt will get the bumper sticker to us very soon.
  • The mailing is going out over break, so we will need these designs very soon. Starting on-air pitching right when we get back.
  • Julia says that the shirt is almost done, but that we should have it done by the weekend. She will send what we have to Ben M right now.
  • We are also thinking about a tote bag with last year’s T-shirt design.
  • Do we want a normal/classic one? Yes, we could throw that together very easily. We will look at the normal/classic ones in an email and decide then.
]]>
WESU Spring Record Fair 4/9/17 http://wesufm.org/wesu-spring-record-fair-4917/ Tue, 21 Mar 2017 02:58:04 +0000 http://wesufm.org/?p=4045

]]>