Board Meeting Notes 2/9/16

— Follow up: schedule reservation system to be worked on this week by Ethan, Ben. G.

— Mission statement is online.

— Need an update for website – Spring Program announcement? Ben G.?

— Display for ccp 2/26 poster board style: Tess and Ethan will make this.

— Program guide: update – Ethan and Hannah are almost done! To be sent to the printers by the end of the week.

— Carpet: Ben M meets with physical plant today – carpet start date is 2/22 – need to see if this makes sense to do at the same time Charles is working on studio upgrades. How to meet needs of producers? Tell them to work around us? (just a thought)

— Tech Dir. – Simon is out on medical leave. We will appoint someone in the interim. Ethan H. will email.

— Ben M ordered toner for board room pc.

— Stream Rewind calendar: Hannah please get Get BM a list of shows that need fixing per Simon’s email. To be fixed soon.

— New music purchasing happening during the board meeting — Erin and Nick are there now.

— Training: each board member should sign up for one thursday or sunday session — Ethan O. will send out a spreadsheet. Training will begin next week.

— Ariana will make a record fair flyer for the next board meeting and get to work on recruiting help (as well as a shadow/point person) for the event.

— Hannah R. and Ben M. will figure out the venmo situation and what sort of credit card info is needed/possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *