Board Notes 9/12
- Gabby help 5:30-6 sat. → Luke
- Sexual Harassment policy
- Zero Tolerance amendment
- How best to go about ensuring people sign the agreement?
- book PAC001 info session
- lesson plan
- who wants to be there
- Fundraising event: #dinnerandashow?
- November 18th
- We need a name
- Getting the box office to sell tix
- How to appeal to students if they have idea
- Everyone poll at least 3 friends re: their hypothetical interest in an event like this!
- A capella/comedy groups?
- Food that isn’t Usdan
- Different prices for students and community members
- Honey & the Sting
- Henry Hall
- Homegrown CT bands
- Record Fair: events
- Booking a band?
- Pledge Drive
- Activities Fair
- Everyone wear WESU merch
- More people around the table the merrier
- WesAdmits 2021 post — Jake
- Contacting head of SALD re: funding
- – Sorry i am not here!!!
- 1. Sexual harassment policy: Going off of what we were talking about on the group me I think it’s important to remember and remind everyone on the board that we have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment.
- 2. Lawn talk show (ex. President Ethan hill’s band). I saw them this summer and they were SO fun. They want to come play in November and I think it would be fun if it was wesu affiliated. We can maybe talk about next board meeting but its something fun to keep in mind!!!
- Sending out staff wide email about social media promotions
- queen of jeans? For a band
- when do programs come out?
- Fb on wesadmits for activity’s fair
- Reach out to staff and encourage promos
- Service hours
- Psa ideas
- Refreshing/reaching out to staff
- Environemental disasters
- Assisting djs with equipment/production ideas
- Make a step-by-step sheet explaining how to make a promo
- Schedule almost finalized
- Who wants a Midnight-2am Saturday slot?
- Program guide set to go out once that is decided — looks beautiful
- SPRING PROGRAM GUIDE ARTIST FOUND!
- Next semester–slots will not exclusively be given based on seniority
- Help with listening to shows to give feedback/create basis for scheduling
- Much music to be listened to
- Revamping the MD blog
- Album list
- Facebook connectivity
- Public File during board hours
- Club Fair this weekend
- Setting aside most reasonable training times for everyone